WinGs-of-PasSiON

The human brain is unique in that it is the only container of which it can be said that the more you put into it, the more it holds.

What I want in 'my' Tiger Year


My 2010 resolution:

  1. Manage my life properly once I'm in Kota Kinabalu. Need a new circle of fcukable friends ...
  2. Increase my assets & reduce my liabilities
  3. Reunite with my long-lost friends: Exercise & Reading
  4. Gaming desktop (no AMD pls)
  5. Honda Civic
  6. Better networking & presentation skills
  7. Happier life ahead
  8. Lastly, to tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
To all my old & new friends out there, all the best in 2010 & may the Tiger be with you (which is me :P).


But then again, "Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle." - Eric Zorn.

2 notes:

KEEFOO LEE December 31, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

good news is..

melissa is coming over to SBO.

but duno which melissa. only manage to glimpse through the newbies list.

Wei Shen December 31, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

must be the unexpected one la. hahahhaha

The Author

My photo
The Sagittarius: Undoubtedly one of the most positive of the star signs. You’re extremely confident in whatever you do. Being one of the luckiest signs, fortune seems to favour you, whether you plan things or not. That’s also the reason you don’t mind taking the odd risk or two. You feel as if you can’t possibly lose. This almost cocky attitude is something that attracts people to you.

curious people

counter

Blog Archive